Last Updated on February 27, 2022 by Rakesh Gupta
You often come across the requirement to add a button in the list view for some objects ( In this example, I am talking about the Account list view).
Guided Practice (We-do):
To add a button in the list view, perform the steps below:
- Navigate to Setup | Object Manager | Accounts | Buttons, Links, and Actions and then click on New Button or Link.
- Enter Flow Label the API Name will auto-populate.
- For the Display Type Select List Button, Select Behavior as per your choice.
- In Content Source Select Visualforce Page that you want to open, when users click on this button.
- Click Save.
- The next add this button to list view
- Now open to Account Tab and start using the new custom button.
I want to hear from you!
What did you learn from this post, is it relevant to you, and how will you modify the concepts taught in the post for your own business processes?
Make a post and tag me on Twitter @automationchamp using #AutomationChampionFlow.