I am excited to be a fourth-time speaker at Dreamforce 2018– September 25th – 28th. I will be presenting sessions at three sessions – (1) two @ Admin theater; and, another session on Small Business with Salesforce Essentials. My excitement is doubled knowing that, Dreamforce’18 offers varied opportunities to meet fellow Trailblazers from around the globe! I know many fellow Trailblazers through social media – and, I would like to meet everyone personally. Dreamforce provides a platform to solidify existing bonds and build new ones!
Here are the details of my presentation including other activities – I hope it sounds interesting to you, and if you will be in person at Dreamforce 2018 then, please do bookmark following session(s) and come to meet me!
Extend Lightning Flow with Lightning Components
Session Description: Building visual and dynamic apps has never been easier. Now you can build visual flow screens using Lightning Components in Lightning Flow. In this session, you’ll discover the power and versatility of components in Flows. You’ll leave knowing (1) how to use flow components that are bundled in; (2) how to install them from AppExchange; and, (3), last but not least, how to build and publish them with the community.
Supercharge Your Reps with the Power of Lightning Experience and Flow
Session Description: Are you ready to take full advantage of the Lightning Experience? Yet, feeling uneasy about migrating your work? If so, then, this session is for you. You’ll learn (1)Read the rest of this entry!
Dates for Dreamforce 2018– September 25th – 28th – are set. And, everyone is eager and excited to know what all new product/innovation Salesforce is going to announce in the next few weeks. Another reason to be excited, if one is needed at all, is that Dreamforce’18 offers yet another opportunity to meet fellow Trailblazers from around the globe! We usually know fellow Trailblazers through social media – and if we are lucky, have met few personally. Dreamforce provides a platform to solidify existing bonds and build new ones!
Dreamforce’18 in San Francisco is going to be the place to be for well over 171K (2017 statistics) attendees. I have been attending Dreamforce since 2015 – how time flies – this is my fourth Dreamforce! Woohoo, so let me harness this energy and pour my excitement to share with you a few tips to get you ready for the biggest event of the year!:
1. Perpetual Optimism: – The most important thing to bring to any event you attend – not to mention in life itself! Be open to meeting new people; for, you never know who you will meet. It could be your next partner, client, or best friend!
2. Hotel Reservations: – Have you booked your hotel yet? Seriously, this is going to be tricky for you. But it is still possible. Here are few tips for getting a hotel somewhere near to Moscone Center:
Search for hotels several times a day. As people change hotels or cancel their registrations, the rooms that they had reserved will become available again.
Reach out to the All Dreamforce group in the Trailblazer Community, and ask if anyone would be willing to share their room – many people have booked hotel rooms with two beds.
Look for a room outside of the Dreamforce site. It can be done! Hostels, Airbnb, and many other travel sites will have rooms pop up between now and the conference.
If you want convenience, get a hotel near Moscone Centre, that way you can save some time when jumping between activities.
4. Attend the Road to Dreamforce Webcast: –The Road to Dreamforce session is ran by Dreamforce team. It will give you event news and tips that will help you get the most out of your trip to Dreamforce. Use thislinkto sign up for updates and watch the session videoshere.
5. Learn to layer: – The weather in San Francisco is finicky, so it is smart to bring lots of layers. Know that the temperature varies from one neighborhood to another! Even if it is warm and sunny in Union Square, it might be foggy and windy in Golden Gate Park. By layering, you can add and remove layers as necessary. I always bring along a light sweater and a jacket so I can warm up or cool down as needed.
6. Wear comfortable shoes: – Go for comfort. You will be standing around and walking a lot. Wear your most comfortable shoes. In Dreamforce 2017, I almost walked 7.5 miles per day. I was able to do so, partly because, I walk at least 15,000 steps per day and I was wearing decent shoes – likeADIDAS POD – S3.1 Shoe. If you are not doing so already, start walking 10,000 steps a day daily; this will tone you for life, not just Dreamforce! TheAmerican Heart Associationuses 10,000 steps metric as a guideline to follow for improving health and decreasing risk of heart disease – the number one killer of men and women in America.