Last Updated on June 1, 2022 by Rakesh Gupta
A folder is a place where you can store report, dashboard. Folders can be public, hidden, or shared, and can be set to read-only or read/write. It means a user may have access to several report and dashboard Folders. It’s difficult to find the report folder that you are looking for when it’s required, every time you have use search option to find report folder.
Business Use case
Users in Universal Container use report folders daily. In their organization, they have more than 200 report folders. Users want a way to move Opportunity report folders to the top of the page.
Automation Champion Approach (I-do):
Now you can able to pin report folder like you can pin objects after searches. Pin to report folder feature available in all Editions. To pin an Einstein Bot Reports folder follow the below instructions
- Navigate to the Reports tab
- Move your mouse cursor next to Einstein Bot Reports folder and select Favorite from the drop-down
- Now you can access Einstein Bot Reports folder from Favorite drop-down menu or All Favorites section.
Now you can pin your most-used report and dashboard folders to the top of the folder list so you don’t have to scroll down every time.
Unpin report folder
To unfavorite a report folder follow the below instructions
- Navigate to report folder that you already Favorite in our case Einstein Bot Reports folder
- Click on unfavorite, as shown in the below screenshot
I want to hear from you!
What is one thing you learned from this post? How do you envision applying this new knowledge in the real world? Feel free to share in the comments below.