Last Updated on November 12, 2017 by Rakesh Gupta
Branding is a way to motivates the buyer, concretes user loyalty, and delivers the message clearly.After Salesforce Winter’14 release any organization thatise using Salesforce, able to customize Salesforce login page.
What means of Customizing login page?
Now you can change the look and feel of your login page by adding a background color, custom +logo, and right-frame content.
What are the Prerequisites?
At least one Domain is enabled for your organization.To check this follow the path Name | Setup | Administration Setup | Domain Management | Domains and check whether a domain is enabled for your salesforce org or not. If you want to add Domain and don’t know how to do that, then click on link (Adding a Domain).
To customizing your login page follow the instruction:
1. Navigate to Name | Setup | Administration Setup | Domain Management | My Domain.
2. Click on Edit button under ‘Login Page Branding‘ section
3. If you want to customize your logo, upload an image.
Note :- Images can be .jpg, .gif or .png files up to 100 KB in size. Maximum image size is 250px by 125px.
Here I used below image as a logo.
4. If you want to change your login page background, it’s very easy to click the color picker or enter a valid hexadecimal color code.
5. To change right side iframe on the login page, enter URL to ‘Right Frame URL‘ Box
In above screenshot, i have used one of imaURLurl from my old blogpost.
Note: – Content must be located at a URL that uses SSL encryption and the https:// prefix. Maximum content size is 478px by 397px.
6. Optionally, You can select additional authentication services to include on your login page.
7. Finally click on Save Button, to save your work.
8. Now logout from salesforce and go to login page by using your domain like for me it’s (https://rakeshistom-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/)
So what you thinking now !!! Do the same for your org and please leave you comments.