Last Updated on March 1, 2022 by Rakesh Gupta
Big Idea or Enduring Question:
- How to cancel In-Progress Flow Orchestration?
After reading this blog, you’ll be able to:
- Cancel in-progress Autolaunched Orchestration (No Trigger)
- Cancel in-progress Record-Triggered Orchestration
Business Use case
Jestilla Zetkin is working as a System administrator at Gurukul On Cloud (GoC). She has created an Autolaunched Orchestration for the employee onboarding process. She wants to learn how to cancel an in-progress flow orchestration.
Guided Practice (We-do):
As far as you have at least one Interactive Step, the orchestration will pause, and you can click Cancel Orchestration to cancel it. When you cancel an orchestration, all the instances and other resources provisioned by the orchestration are permanently canceled.
To cancel an in-progress flow orchestration, perform the steps below:
- Navigate to App Launcher and click on the Orchestration Runs.
- Cancel Orchestration the In Progress orchestration by selecting the dropdown next to it.
- It will display a pop-up, like the following screenshot:
- Select Cancel Orchestration to cancel an in-progress orchestration.
- Once done, it will update the Status to Canceled.
I want to hear from you!
What is one thing you learned from this post? How do you envision applying this new knowledge in the real world? Feel free to share in the comments below.