Which Marketer would not want to rev up Pardot’s marketing automation tool to get the biggest bang for their buck? With hundreds of applications working seamlessly with Pardot, luck is on your side! So, let us capitalize on it!
As an ardent digital marketer, you may be using many apps – for designing a good looking email template, to SPAM check, or to monitor email delivery rates, etc.,- to boost your ROI and market share. The list of tools you use – often referred to as a marketing stack – probably covers a variety of different uses and needs – everything from social media marketing to content to email and lots more. But, in a world where new tools emerge faster than an eye can blink, a savvy marketer – yes, count yourself! – is always on a lookout for something better! Hence, here we go with our countdown of ten productivity-enhancing tools for Pardot!
To get you started, I have curated a list of ten tools that I recommend to Pardot user to save their time and automate specific processes – like automatically send new blog posts to subscribers (prospects); or, send an SMS to your prospect:
1. Add To Calendar Button:- Ah! this one is for maintaining sanity on hectic day(s) A rhetorical ask – Have you ever registered for a webinar and then totally forgot about it? Or, perhaps, you got an email about an upcoming workshop but, you were busy and forgot to put a reminder on your calendar about it? Yes, unfortunately, almost all of us have experienced this dreadful situation(s). As bad as this is, it is worst when, as an Email Marketer, you learn that half of the registrants – to one of your events – did not show up because the registrants forgot that they had signed up for the Event! Oouch!
As an Email marketer, the last thing you want is a repeat of such an instance. So, as a savvy Marketer, you explore eventable which allows you to add a customizable ‘Add to Calendar’ button on an email or a landing page. And, Voila!
In addition to mitigating your above pain point, Eventable also allows you to generate prospects, send a custom reminder – for example, ten minutes before starting a webinar a pop-up a message on your customer’s/prospect’s device. For more complex requirements use AddEvent.com. This tool allows your customers/prospects to easily add multiple events – organized by you – to their calendars by subscribing to your calendar!
2. Google Postmaster Tools:- Email now has more than billion users. And, Gmail users comprise a large part of any Email marketing list. If Gmail represents a sizeable portion of your mailing list then, check out Google’s Postmaster tool. With the tool, Google enables senders to have access to a series of dashboards that display metrics about mail sent to Google users. If you send lots of Emails to Gmail users then, use this tool to learn about the health of your Email programs, including:
- Delivery errors (volume of traffic rejected or temp-failed)
- Spam complaint rate as reported by Gmail users
- Authentication-results (SPF, DKIM, and DMARC)
- IP reputation (high, medium, low, bad) Read the rest of this entry!