Articles that you may like
1) Mass Transfer Records Using Salesforce1 App
2) Deleting Topics in Salesforce through flow ( A hidden concept)
3) Add/Remove follower to record with Visual Workflow
4) Survey Powered by Visual Workflow
Getting Started With Dashboard
Dashboard is a graphical representation of the Report. In this demo you will learn some key dashboard features, such as changing the visual display, changing drill down options, and creating dynamics dashboards, so sales managers and team members can use one dashboard to track their team’s or individual performance. Summary and Matrix reports can be used to generate dashboards. A dashboard can have upto 20 components. dashboards display data as per last time report was run. dashboards refreshes submitted during a refresh and up to one minute after the completion of a refresh are ignored.
Tip #1 – Allow Users to Post to Chatter Groups via Email
After Spring’14 release, users can post to the Chatter group by sending emails from the email address associated with their Salesforce account. By default, this preference is turned off for your organization. To turn on this feature for your organization follow the below instructions
1. Click on Name | Setup | App Setup | Customize | Chatter | Email Settings
2. Now navigate to General settings section and select Allow Posts via Email check box as shown in below screenshot to allow users to post to groups using email.
3. Click on Save
Remember to take your Salesforce Spring’14 release exams
To maintain Salesforce certification credentials, all Salesforce certified professionals must successfully complete three online, release-specific exams every year. Release exams are published in conjunction with major product releases (Winter, Spring, and Summer). Spring’14 maintenance exam is available now. The below screen shot shows the deadlines for various release exam.
Notes:- Last date to pass Spring’14 release exam is 31st October 2014.
Take a look of Salesforce under consideration Ideas at Idea Exchange
Take a look of Under Consideration idea at Idea exchange and share your views on them. You can also vote for these ideas.
1) Ability to PRINT Dashboards
2) Report Filters Should Be Able To Compare Fields To Each Other
3) Submit For Approval Through Workflow Rules
4) Out of Office Status on Chatter
5) Dupe Alerts (You can also participate in this pilot program, to know more browse the idea)
Always browse Known issues sites to know about Known salesforce.com Issues.