Hooray! It is that time of the year again!
Dreamforce’19 – November 19th – 22nd – are set. And, everyone is eager and excited to know what all new product/innovation Salesforce is going to announce in the next few weeks. Another reason to be excited, if one is needed at all, is that Dreamforce’19 offers yet another opportunity to meet fellow Trailblazers from around the globe! We usually know fellow Trailblazers through social media – and if we are lucky, have met few personally. Dreamforce provides a platform to solidify existing bonds and build new ones!
Dreamforce’19 in San Francisco Downtown is going to be the place to be for well over 170K (2018 statistics) attendees, 2700+ Session & Workshops. I have been attending Dreamforce since 2015 – how time flies – this is my fifth Dreamforce! Woohoo, so let me harness this energy and pour my excitement to share with you a few tips to get you ready for the biggest event of the year!:
1. Perpetual Optimism: – The most important thing to bring to any event you attend – not to mention in life itself! Be open to meeting new people; for, you never know who you will meet. It could be your next partner, client, or best friend!
2. Hotel Reservations: – Have you booked your hotel yet? I know people like me, book hotels at the last moment. It is still possible to get accommodation. Here are a few tips for getting a hotel somewhere near to Moscone Center:
- Search for hotels several times a day. As people change hotels or cancel their registrations, the rooms that they had reserved will become available again.
- Reach out to the All Dreamforce group in the Trailblazer Community, and ask if anyone would be willing to share their room – many people have booked hotel rooms with two beds.
- Look for a room outside of the Dreamforce site. It can be done! Hostels, Airbnb, and many other travel sites will have rooms pop up between now and the conference.
If you want convenience, get a hotel near the Moscone Centre, that way you can save some time when jumping between activities.
3. Join groups in the Success Community: – There are some awesome groups (All Dreamforce group, New to Dreamforce group). If you join the groups, it will keep you posted on all things about Dreamforce.
4. Attend the Road to Dreamforce Webcast: – The Road to Dreamforce session is ran by the Dreamforce team. It will give you event news and tips that will help you get the most out of your trip to Dreamforce. Use this link to sign up for updates and watch the session videos.