Salesforce launched Financial Services Cloud a few years ago for wealth management firms and institutions. It empowers your advisors, personal bankers, retail banking, assets management firms, tellers, or anyone interacting with clients to deliver the personalized, proactive service that clients expect.
It is an extension of the Salesforce Platform. It leverages a number of features that aim to personalize client relationships while giving users a 360-degree view of their company’s financial help. It also helps to accelerate user productivity with technology that helps them engage with clients like never before, and build deeper, lasting, more profitable relationships. It provides wealth management 360-degree visibility into clients’ financial profiles puts your customer at the center of every interaction.
Following are the benefits of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud:
- Improve sales & cross-sell
- Personalize client relationships at scale
- Supercharge advisor productivity
- Make smarter and faster client decision
- Improved Team Collaboration
- and many more…
With each new release, Financial Services Cloud is adding tons of new functionalities. Which make you more productive, and help you to provide better customer experience. Winter’20 release will give you a plethora of reasons to switch to Financial Services Cloud – if you are still using one of the core cloud (Sales or Service). This release is mainly focused on the Mortgage and Insurance part of Financial Services Cloud.
Currently, Winter’20 release is available under the pre-release program. On the 6th and 7th of September, Sandboxes will be upgraded, as a result, your organization will get the look and feel of Winter’20 release.
In case you have not read the entire 540 pages of Salesforce Winter’20 release notes, check out Winter’20 release quick summary written by me.
I combed through the release notes and highlighted the most exciting, interesting, and useful Financial Services Cloud features from Winter’20 release.
1. Capture Borrower Information with Financial Services Cloud Data Model Enhancements:- Mortgage applications gather lots of data about borrowers and the property they are purchasing, refinancing, or building. Use data model enhancements to collect this information and share it across lines of business. Read the rest of this entry!