Check out my previous articles:
- Want to be an Early Adopter of the New Flow Builder? Welcome Aboard!
- Getting Started with Salesforce Flow Designer– Part 1 (Understand, Create & Use Variables in Flow)
In the aforementioned articles, I have discussed the new Flow Builder tool – introduced by Salesforce in Spring’19 release and some basics concepts of Flow – to help you better understand the elements of a flow builder. If you didn’t get a chance to read it yet, do it now! It will significantly improve your knowledge of Salesforce Flow. Once you master the art of leveraging Salesforce Flow, you will be able to easily create an optimized flow!
In this article, we will discuss the following topics:
- What is a Screen Element?
- What is the purpose of a Screen Element?
- How to create a Screen Element?
- Explore different ways to call Flow with Screen Element.
What is a Screen element?
A Screen Element bestows power on Salesforce Flow by making it more robust compared to the Process Builder. You might be thinking how and why? Let’s see through a business use case.
Business Use Case
Edward Backhouse is working as System administrator at GurukulOnCloud. Edward received the following requirement from his manager – create a lead capture form which looks like the following screenshot: Read the rest of this entry!