Articles that you may like
1) Orders Management in Salesforce – Part 1 (Spring’14 enhancement)
2) Orders Management in Salesforce – Part 2 (Spring’14 enhancement)
3) Using Topics to Organize Records (Spring’14 enhancement)
4) Customize Branding for Chatter Email Notifications (Spring’14 enhancement)
5) Repeat Tasks on a Flexible Schedule (Spring’14 enhancement)
Console for Sales – Sales Cloud
Learn how you can implement Salesforce console for Sales. It allows inside sales teams to convert more leads and close more deals – all from one screen. With the Salesforce Console for Sales, inside teams work faster to connect to pipeline.
Salesforce.com rescheduled the launch of the Spring ’14 release exams.
To maintain Salesforce certification credentials, all Salesforce certified professionals must successfully complete three online, release-specific exams every year. Release exams are published in conjunction with major product releases (Winter, Spring, and Summer). Below screen shot shows the New Deadlines for various release exam.
Notes:- Last date to pass Summer ’13 release exam is extended from 14th March 2014 to 18th April 2014. Spring ’14 Administrator and Developer release exams available on 24th April 2014.
Salesforce rescheduled Spring ’14 release
The Spring ’14 release has been rescheduled by Salesforce.com . Additional information about the release upgrade can be found at http://trust.salesforce.com/trust/maintenance/ or you can look at below screen shot to find date for your Salesforce instance